Is there such thing as an easy diet plan? 5 things to consider when looking for change.
If you are still among the few who believe there is still a miracle diet pill or a quick and easy diet plan that will change your life overnight then you are wrong. However if you consider your current health status and compare it to your goals for your health, you may be surprised to find out that you can see changes faster than you’d expect. Changing your health really boils down to sifting through the tons of information out there. Simply finding the truth about what will work for you.
While we wade through all of the health content we must also eliminate any excuses, or insecurities that will hold you back from beginning the necessary work. Here are my top 5 things to consider when you are hungry for change because “diets that work fast” just aren’t cutting it:
- Attitude adjustments: If you are a person who tells yourself you can’t or won’t when it comes to self-improvement you must begin the work here. I highly recommend listening to Dr. Christiane Northrups work. She is highly effective with this type of work.
- Ditch the belief that it is your genetics and you can’t help it. Just start small but core level shifts such as the ones in previous articles. When you see results, take note of what exactly it was that was effective for you and continue with it.
- If something worked for a friend or family wait and see if it gave them long term results. Often Quick and easy diet plans or pills will show results initially but won’t give lasting results.
- Begin to realize that it is simple. It should not be a complex process. Food is medicine and convenience food is not food. Addictions and psychological problems will make this change seem complicated but it’s not. It just takes a bit of guidance and education.
- Easy diets should mean simple and wholesome foods, not stuff in a box that a company like Jenny Craig tries to promote. When in doubt, Keep it simple and start eating more stuff that grew from the ground or has a mother. And above all… Do not take pills to lose weight. You are better off Finding a reputable Nutritionist who can make a sensible nutrition programme to follow.