Truly a fuel meal.
I hope you enjoy!
Whole grain Shrimp Pasta:
- Boil 1/2 a box of whole grain (not whole wheat) spaghetti noodles.
(I get mine from super store pc brand name. The only true whole grain left that doesn’t taste like cardboard.)
- Meanwhile warm tbs extra virgin olive oil in non stick pan add chopped garlic and cook in 2 cups of shrimp.
- Season with dash of Cayanne, sea salt, pepper and crushed rosemary.
- When shrimp is nearly cooked add 1 chopped julienne carrot, and 1 head chopped broccoli.
- Season again with sea salt. When broccoli begins to soften add noodles. Mix in ½ cup low sodium chicken stalk and stir until reduced.
This Takes me 12 minutes to make!!
Don’t like Shrimp? Use chicken instead 🙂