Dice potatoes or yams (if leftover potatoes use those) place in warm non stick pan with tsp EVOO. Add sea salt and cracked pepper, In a separate pan cook 2 pieces of turkey bacon per person. When finished chop into large bits and add to potatoes. When potatoes are nearly cooked add chopped broccoli. Don’t overcook broccoli and then crack eggs in. Mix until cooked.
4 cups cubed yams in a deep pan with tbs olive oil.
Add 1 chopped garlic clove, an onion, and a tbs grated ginger. When onions are cooked cover with 2 cups low sodium chicken or veg stalk and add leeks (chopped.) Bring to a boil and let cook until yams are soft. Add a dash of cayenne, cinnamon, and basil. Add all ingredients to blender and pulse until you reach a smooth consistency. Run through a strainer and add sea Salt and pepper. Top with fresh leeks and chopped crispy turkey bacon, (2 pieces per bowl) serve.
363 cals per person
Use a whole chicken with innards cleaned out. Place in deep roasting pan Stuff 2 cloves of garlic ½ an orange, ½ a lemon, and ½ a lime inside. Squeeze the other haves juices on top and season with oregano, sea salt and cracked pepper. Fill the bottom of the roasting pan with water and 1 chopped onion. Bake at 375 until cooked through. 30 minutes before chicken is finished.
I like to serve with butter nut squash and peas:
Place cubed butternut squash in glass baking dish. Coat with tbs EVOO, sprinkle cinnamon sea salt and cracked pepper. Bake in oven until soft. Meanwhile boil peas in a pot until cooked.
Truly a fuel meal.
I hope you enjoy!
Whole grain Shrimp Pasta:
- Boil 1/2 a box of whole grain (not whole wheat) spaghetti noodles.
(I get mine from super store pc brand name. The only true whole grain left that doesn’t taste like cardboard.)
- Meanwhile warm tbs extra virgin olive oil in non stick pan add chopped garlic and cook in 2 cups of shrimp.
- Season with dash of Cayanne, sea salt, pepper and crushed rosemary.
- When shrimp is nearly cooked add 1 chopped julienne carrot, and 1 head chopped broccoli.
- Season again with sea salt. When broccoli begins to soften add noodles. Mix in ½ cup low sodium chicken stalk and stir until reduced.
This Takes me 12 minutes to make!!
Don’t like Shrimp? Use chicken instead 🙂